Saturday, June 20, 2015

Adelaide realestate #adelaide #realestate


One of the things I love to do on a Saturday morning is to go through 
the realestate section in the newspaper and then of course I have to hop
online to see more of the properties that take my fancy.

Today I was quite drawn to a property at Stepney, a small eastern suburb
only a few kilometres from the city.  It  isn't one of the suburbs with
wide tree lined streets but it has its charms and is certainly 
growing in popularity.



This property at 10 Ann Street Stepney has been extended
with a mezzanine floor and ground floor family room.



The owners have used recycled stairs and beams to 
keep it in style with the heritage feel of the place.

The property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 
off street parking for 3 cars.


I don't like the blue walls, but they're easily changed.

Main bathroom




2nd bathroom incorporates a laundry




I think the property is charming.  The owners are hoping to get around
the $850,000 mark.  If you are interested, you can find out more 

No comments:

Post a Comment