Monday, April 27, 2015

Brunch at Ebenezer Place


Ebenezer Place

I had brunch with a couple of girlfriends at Hey Jupiter at Ebenezer Place this morning.

Ebenezer Place is a low to no traffic laneway behind the busy restaurant strip of Rundle Street. Over the past few years it has become an eclectic place to go for eating and shopping. Midwest Trader is stocked to he gunnels with American clothing including fantastic western style cowboy boots. Something I covet.  Almost next door is the Treadly Bike Shop, with retro style bikes. I bought the basket for my own bike here. Probably more my style.

As for food, there is so much to choose from ranging from the Belgium Beer Cafe to the Afghani Kutchi Deli Parwana. 

A place that I have eaten at (and drank at) a couple of times is Mother Vine, an industrially styled wine bar with good tapas.

Some of the other cafes and eateries are:
East End Providore
Sad Cafe
East End Cellars Tasting Room
Nanos

And whilst in the area I indulged in a bit of retail therapy...









And I'm pleased that commemorating the sacrifices of our Anzacs is not mutually exclusive from welcoming new Australians to this country.




No comments:

Post a Comment